Looking for a Realtor That Can Give Me Some Advice on Selling a Rental Property

I have a large 10 bedroom house about five minutes from downtown Austin. It is fully occupied with tenants but I am thinking about selling it because I need my cash out of it. I have never sold an investment property before and I don't even know if I should sell it or how much money I could sell it for. Does anyone know a good realtor that could give me some advice? Thank you.

I have had great luck with Chris Aguero from Home and Hearth Realty http://www.homeandhearthrealty.com/ I felt she went way beyond what other realtors had in the past. I have used her for a couple of properties and have been impressed each time. Good luck as this is a tough time to be selling.

PS. I also had my youngest daughter at home - fabulous idea to have a birth center in Georgetown.

I would highly recommend the Godina Group! Tanya Sterriker Rocks and April Godina is awesome!!

http://www.godinagroup.com/

L.,

I have been in Real Estate for over 8 years and I am a mom of 2 myself! Many of my clients have been investors. I would to talk with you to see and understand the bigger picture of your property and to figure out the best solution for you! I wish you luck and look forward to hearing from you!

Regards,

M. C. Thiel
Realty Executives
www.magan360.com
###-###-####

I highly recommend Karen McCarty for any large ticket, investment, or downtown property in Austin. She is excellent. We have used her several times for such. Her phone number is ###-###-####. She is very nice but is a hawk when it comes to getting the best deal and/or price for her clients. My last name is Young if she asks for it.

Carolyn Abbott. She is AWESOME, smart, owns tons of rentals herself and is one of the hardest working Realtors I have ever met. Her phone number is ###-###-####. She helped my mother in law with all of her rentals. She really is great. I recommended her to my own brother when they were shopping for a Realtor. I would recommend her to ANYONE!

Ryan Fisher is a realtor and a mortgage broker (helps people finance a home, refinance, consolidate debt, etc.) He has lived in Austin his entire life and also owns rental properties. Ryan will give you some very sound, knowledgeable advice. He's very nice and will take the time to explain everything really well. You couldn't find a more honest, ethical person to work with and he's really great about getting back with you the same day you call. He'll work around your convenient times to talk too. You can reach him at ###-###-#### or ____@____.com luck!

My realestate agent that I have worked with many times and now working with again has rental property of their own and has given me great advice on selling, buying, financing, etc. Feel free to give him a call. Eric Miles ###-###-####

Tony Fetchel is "GREAT" he sold my Moms house in just a few days! He knows the market! He is w/ Keller Williams and his cell # is ###-###-####. Tell him L. referred you!
Thank you and good luck!

1 / 3