Looking for a Princess Coustume.

Hi Everyone,
i am looking for a princess costume for a 4 year old girl, if anyone has one or knows where I can get a reasonably priced one, please let me know.
Thanks for you help;-)

Lillian Vernon has really cute princess outfits. We got a few there when my daughter was little. They lasted a long time too because she used them year round playing dress up.

I also receive a catalog from Shindigs.com and they have some cute outfits but I have never bought anything from them.
S

Hello M.,
I purchase my daughter's princess costume last year from my local children's consignment store. I live in Carrollton and I saw a ton of costume at Kid to Kid in Plano(Midway and Parker Rd) and Once Upon A Child in Carrollton (Midway and Trinity Mills).There should be a Kid to Kid closer to you. The consigment stores will only take costumes in excellent condition and the cost is a fraction of what you pay brand new. Good Luck.

Try Birthday Express.com or the Disney store

Did you try Target? I thought I saw one at the one on 75 @ Parker in Plano. I'm sure the ones in McKinney may also carry them. I believe the one I saw was Disney related, but I'm not sure which Disney princess it was.

1 / 3