Looking for a Preschool in the Northville Area!

Hi moms! My name is M. and I will be relocating to Northville mid summer. I wanted to get a jump on the preschool search for the fall and was hoping some of you would have some recommendations. I have a 3 year old and would love to find a two or three day a week program. Thanks in advance!

Thank you everyone so much for all your help. I had no idea that Northville public schools had pre-k programs! I called Northville Public schools and got him into a 3 day a week program for 3 year olds!

Hi M.!
Are you looking to strictly stay in northville? if not there is an incredible preschool out here in south lyon. It is the Early childhood center. wonderful teachers! my daughter goes there now. she loves it! i hope this helps!

Northville public schools, has a great program! I would try them. 3 year olds go 2 days a weeks and 4 year olds go 3 days a week.

Hello M.-
Not sure how far beyond the immediate area you may be interested in considering, but I know of a pre-school that is fabulous! It has been a blessing for my daughter and me!
I highly recommend you consider ECHO PARK. It is a private, non-profit preschool located on 12 Mile Rd. just east of Middlebelt. It has a fabulous reputation in Oakland County and has existed for over 45 years! Families from many surrounding communities take their small ones there – from West Bloomfield, Northville, Bloomfield Hills, Fanklin, Birmingham, Novi, Ann Arbor, Beverly Hills, Southfield, Livonia, etc. Thy have many scheduling options from 2-3 half days to 5 full days, among others. They focus on providing an amazing school experience for children from Tot through Kindergarten. They have a wonderful staff and understand the importance of social and emotional development as well as academic. The building is designed specifically for little ones. They also offer summer camp which is a fun way to start a child prior to the school year to get them comfortable with being there. You can learn more about them at www.echopark.org or ###-###-####. I'd especially encourage you to visit the school. If your child attends Echo Park, he/she will have a great start for sure! Hope this is helpful.

My friend's son went to the Northville Co-op preschool. I believe she really liked it. My DD goes to preschool at Childtime at 8 Mile and Halsted.

Hi M.!

Hi M.. I am not sure about Northville, but not too far away is Plymouth (the next town south of Northville), and the Plymouth Salvation Army has a great preschool. They have a Tues/Thurs morning class for 3 year olds and the tuition is $95 a month. Their phone # is ###-###-####.

Tiny Tots in Livonia has a great reputation. Livonia borders Northville on the other side of 275.

http://tinytots-liv.com/

My son will be attending there in the fall.

I would recommend Northville Christian. They have a wonderful program. My kids both were there (now 15 & 16)as was my Godson (9). My Goddaughter is 2 and will be attending in a couple of years.

They are on 7 Mile Rd west of Haggerty.

A little bit of a commute depending on where in Northville you're at... but we absolutely LOVE Rosey's Romper Room in Canton!

1 / 3