Looking for a Preschool in Keller ISD

Updated on April 11, 2006
C.S. asks from Fort Worth, TX

Want a good but reasonable priced preschool for my 3 yr old she will be 4 in August 2006.

• Add your own comment
  • Ask your own question
  • Join the Mamapedia community
  • as inappropriate
  • this with your friends

answers from Dallas on

e-mail me personally as I have a entire list of preschools with prices, registration fees, notes from those who have visited, etc. that I created for the Grapevine Colleyville Southlake Mom's League. I'd be glad to share it with you -- it's in Word format. My e-mail is ____@____.com

answers from Dallas on

My son who will be 4 in May goes to MT. Gilead Enrichment Academy. It is in Keller. He loves it! My daughter who will be 3 in Aug, will go there next year. He goes Tues, Thurs. 9-2 and they follow the KISD school schedule. If you have any more questions, let me know.

answers from Dallas on

We moved to Keller last year and I visited about 5 preschools in the area and I chose to send my 4 yr. old son to 1st Baptist Keller. It had a warm atmosphere and he has really loved it! I plan to send my younger son when he's the right age. I believe it's $160 per month for 2 days/wk, 9:15a-2:15p. There is also a 3 day/wk program. Also, I visited Fellowship of the Parks and Harvest Church on 377. I've heard good things about both of these programs, but no personal experience. Hope this helps.

answers from Los Angeles on

My son goes to Heritage Christian Preschool. We are happy with the program there. Good luck in your search.

answers from Norfolk on

We are sending our daughter, who will be 4 in June, to Steppingstone Preschool at First United Methodist Church in Watauga this fall. It is on Watauga Blvd. I looked into a lot of preschools and I liked this one the best. Their website is steppingstonechristian.org.

Next question: Mothers Day Out

Explore Mamapedia