Looking for a Preschool in Keller ISD

Want a good but reasonable priced preschool for my 3 yr old she will be 4 in August 2006.

We are sending our daughter, who will be 4 in June, to Steppingstone Preschool at First United Methodist Church in Watauga this fall. It is on Watauga Blvd. I looked into a lot of preschools and I liked this one the best. Their website is steppingstonechristian.org.

My son goes to Heritage Christian Preschool. We are happy with the program there. Good luck in your search.

C.,
We moved to Keller last year and I visited about 5 preschools in the area and I chose to send my 4 yr. old son to 1st Baptist Keller. It had a warm atmosphere and he has really loved it! I plan to send my younger son when he's the right age. I believe it's $160 per month for 2 days/wk, 9:15a-2:15p. There is also a 3 day/wk program. Also, I visited Fellowship of the Parks and Harvest Church on 377. I've heard good things about both of these programs, but no personal experience. Hope this helps.

My son who will be 4 in May goes to MT. Gilead Enrichment Academy. It is in Keller. He loves it! My daughter who will be 3 in Aug, will go there next year. He goes Tues, Thurs. 9-2 and they follow the KISD school schedule. If you have any more questions, let me know.

e-mail me personally as I have a entire list of preschools with prices, registration fees, notes from those who have visited, etc. that I created for the Grapevine Colleyville Southlake Mom's League. I'd be glad to share it with you -- it's in Word format. My e-mail is ____@____.com

1 / 3

Explore Mamapedia

preschool reasonable