Looking for a Place to Try Gymnastics in Cincinnati

I just moved to the Cincinnati area, and my five year old son has expressed an interest in tumbling. Because this is the first real activity that he's shown some excitement over, I'm interested in getting him into a gymnastics program (or something similar). Can anyone recomend a place to me that isn't too expensive and can work well with younger children? A place closer to downtown is a plus!

We've been pleased with classes at the following:
-----
The Gymnastics Center at the Western Sports Mall
2323 Ferguson Road
###-###-####
Movement classes for little ones who can progress to tumbling and gymnastics.
-----

Our daughter takes classes there (4.5 yrs old), and we also plan on enrolling our 18 month old son in the parent-child class. It's probably 15 minutes from downtown, located on the west side.

Both my sister and I took gymnastics (and I later competitive cheerleading) at Hyde Park Gymnastics in the Cincinnati Sports Mall off of Red Bank Road. We absolutely loved it there and would recommend it to anyone. Hope it helps.

Hi J.-
I know this isn't very close to downtown, but Cincinnati Gymnastics in Fairfield is really nice. I went there for a trial class with my daughter and she is starting there in a couple weeks. I went there because I had heard a lot of good things about it. It was less expensive than a lot of the other places I checked out also. You can visit their website at www.cincinnatigymnastics.com. Good luck!

We go to Hyde Park Gymnastics on Duck Creek Rd and really like it.

I just started to take my son to the gymastics center on the west side and he loves it!

1 / 3