Looking for a Place to Have an 11 Year Old's Birthday Party

Updated on February 01, 2008
H. asks from Philadelphia, PA

Looking for a place to have an 11 year old's birthday party

• Add your own comment
  • Ask your own question
  • Join the Mamapedia community
  • as inappropriate
  • this with your friends

Smallavatar-fefd015f3e6a23a79637b7ec8e9ddaa6

G.C.

answers from Philadelphia on

I had my daughter's party at Nifty Fifties. The kids loved it. They had food & played video games.

answers from Philadelphia on

I'm not sure what part of Philly you are in but what about Dave and Buster's in the city on Delaware Ave. or Gillian's in Franklin Mills? These are video arcade kid friendly places. I guess it depends on what kind of party you want, if it's for a boy or girl or both genders. There are alot of places on the mainline like Ardmore and Bryn Mawr and Wayne that do artsy type parties, like paint your own pottery, or make your own jewelry bead parties. Good Luck!!!

answers from Philadelphia on

It depends a boy or girl. My son is going to be 10 and I am having his party at the Kixx soccer game. Or my niece one time had a pool party at the YMCA. It was a winter party and the pool is indoor.
Jenn J.

L.C.

answers from Philadelphia on

I have been around kids younger than me for my whole life and recently the only place everyone does parties is at a bowling alley near wherever u live or at "Happy Times" which is a place I believe you can find in a search through arcade businesses for the specific number and details.

A.

answers from Philadelphia on

Hi there! Is your 11 year old a boy or a girl? What part of Philly are you in?TTFN! A.

J.M.

answers from Philadelphia on

I can think of maybe a couple places depending on where you live:
1- Dave and Busters: I've heard they do birthday parties there.
2- That place inside of Franklin Mills Mall. I forget the name of it, but I've been there once and there was LOTS to do (video games, bowling, etc.)
3- Oasis in Glen Mills, PA. They have indoor golf, play zones, etc.

Hope this helps!

Next question: Looking for Ideas for a 11 Yr Old Birthday Party