Looking for a Place to Get a Good Pedicure

I live in Federal Way, and my best friend is flying up in a couple weeks for our 10 year reunion. We would like to get pedicures and I'm looking for a great place to do it at. I am a Sensaria rep, and use my own products, but have never had one done professionally before. I am willing to travel a little bit to do it. My friend's grandparents live in Puyallup and our reunion is being held in Bremerton (we went to North Kitsap), so I have quite a few options as far as venues go.

Her name is Tracy she moved her shop to her home in Maple Valley just off Hiway 18 her # is ###-###-#### if you call her tell her D. sent you.

I have never got a pedicure done at this place but I have got my eyebrows waxed and a manicure done at Reds Nails in the Safeway parking lot by the Taco Bell at the 272nd and pacific hwy intersection

In the Downtown Seattle Nordstrom they have a Spa. I have gotten the "Spa Pedicure" there a few times and it really is amazing! I have gone to Gene Jaurez and a few other high end places but Nordies is my favorite. They have valet parking at Nordstrom and across the street in Pacific Place there are a bunch of fun places to have Lunch (Mexico Cantina is my fave). It could make for a really fun afternoon!
Have fun at your renunion!
MB

Val is great at Val's Improvement Parlor (VIP). She works from her home and really treats you special. She is the only one so it may not really help you unless you don't mind waiting for each other. She is off of 8th Ave SW near FWHS. I don't have her number handy but if you want it I'll get it out.

There is a place in covington. Paulines Nail Salon. Great place... she even serves champain if you choose while getting your nails done. Great place. They do silk nails, haven't had a pedi there yet, but the nail experiance was great.

My mom goes to Mary Nails over off 312th and Pac Hwy by the Jack in the Box. My whole wedding party went back in 05 and they did a good job. They are pretty reasonably priced too.
# ###-###-####. 1634 S 312th St # 102, Federal Way

My daughter and I go to Nails Tek. They are located in the shopping area where Metropolitan Market is on Dash Point Road in Federal Way. The closest intersecting road is 312th. Their phone number is ###-###-####. A pedicure is $25 and the people are very friendly and do a wonderful job. Very relaxing!

1 / 3