Looking for a Pen Pal for My 11 Year Old Son?

Hi Momma's! I have posted many times before. I am looking for a pen pal for my 11 year old son. Not an email pal but a snail mail pal. Do any of you have sons my sons age who would like to be pen pals? If so, could you send me a message?
Also do you know of any websites that you can get a pen pal through? We have tried going through Yahoo Groups. There are a few that seem legit and my son actually had a pen pal at one time who quit writing.

How about an Armed Forces pen pal? Try Googling it.

My son is interested. He is also 11yrs old and attends 5th grade. Thanks for the great idea.

talk to your schools teacher/princaple a lot of schools are doing pen pals with schools in different counties or over seas with the soldiers

I have an 11 year old son in 5th grade. Let me check with him and see if he would be interested in this. I think it would neat !

I dont think this is the properly channel to seek out a pen pal. you just never know these days and you dont want to trust someone on a forum to write your child, what if they get well acquainted and they seek him out, i dont know, maybe im over thinking it, but perhaps this can be a classroom thing that the teacher can arrange with another school

When I was little.. so like 20 years ago..haha I went to the library and they had program where you filled out info and then matched you to a pen pal. Mine was in AZ. it was fun.. I wouldn't mind doing it again at my age now.. I just dont know how many 29 y/o actually want to write on paper anymore..lol Good luck :)

I just googled "pen pals" and something came up.
I would check it thoroughly though first.
Does he have any older cousins that don't live in the area?
Do you have a good friend that lives out of town that has kids?
As long as it is legit, I think it's a great idea and I loved it as a kid.
Mine was from Channel 6 PBS zoom zoom I believe.

1 / 3