Looking for a Painter

I'm about to embark on having my house painted (the interior) becuase the toupe contractor-flat paint I currently have is horrible! I was hoping one of the other moms out there would know someone that they would recommend. Maybe someone who isn't working much these days and could really use the money? They would need to have equipment to be able to handle a 2-story foyer area. We're in the SW side of Plainfield

There is a company out of Tinley Park. They are great! The name of the company is John Dec Painting and Decorating. They will come in and give a free estimate. I've had several rooms in my home painted and exterior. Pricing is competitive.

Provision Painting - Matt Nedbal
###-###-####
www.provisionpainting.com

He is in my house right now painting my two story foyer. He finished painting my family room earlier this week. His work is beautiful! Take a look at his website.

A good painter is Glenn Bernard for Shorewood, I'm sure he in the book.

I know of a great independent contractor who is awesome. His name is Chuck Radeke and he has done work all around the Chicagoland area and suburbs including the homes of my friends and my sister-in-law. His phone number is###-###-####. You can say Robin Ross referred you, I am a friend of his wife, Stephanie Radeke. I am going to have him paint our two story foyer as well as I saw the great work he did on my sister-in-law's house and foyer. He will give free estimates too.

My cousin Phil is a painter give him a call for a quote ###-###-####. He does regular painting, Venetian plaster, Bellago style painting and other styles.

A. R.

Certa Pro Painter Scott Buckingham ###-###-####. He is in my leads group with Oswego Chamber and is great!

I have a friend whose son is a painter. He does a great job. He painted my whole house and we have cathedral ceilings. He is really reasonably priced and will work with you.

Here is his information:
Mike Pfiffer
###-###-####

I highly recommend CertaPro painters. Contact is
Tom Gilligan
CertaPro Painters
###-###-####

They did a wonderful job with my home, and I am a perfectionist. The painters I had were Jim and Julio - I would ask for them specifically - they were very good, very professional, and so nice. I can't say enough good things about them.

1 / 3