Looking for a Nice Place to Take Outdoor Pictures

HI Ladies,

We have a photographer who is willing to take our family and individual pictures anywhere we want. I would like to know if anyone knows of any wonderful places in or around Utah County to have pictures taken. I would really like to have an outdoor setting. Thanks in advance!

We like to take picutes at the streams at Liberty Park downtown. There are lots of places to sit and lots of trees.

There is a beautiful amphitheater just west of the LDS Timpanogas Temple in American Fork. We had our pictures taken there a few times. There are plenty of trees and the rocks of the theater are a wonderful backdrop.

Thanksgiving Point! I have done some fabulous pictures of my children there in the garden, near the water fall or under the garden archways. The pothographer may have to pay a fee to shoot there though.

My husband and I were intrigued by this discussion, and thought we'd make a list of areas in and around Provo. Not all of Utah county, but maybe a good place to start. Hope it helps!

http://harrison16201.c3.cmdwebsites.com/blog/?p=134

Hi! Check out the ampetheater/castle behind the County Mental Hospital in Provo. Its behind 7 Peaks. Lots of cool stone and trees.

Here is another vote for the area around the Utah County Mental Hospital- behind Seven peaks. We had our engagement pictures taken there. The area is gorgeous!

Thanks for asking this! My husband and I were looking had very little luck finding locations too. We’ve made a blog post with a list of great places throughout Utah. It includes a link to a google map with locations all across the state! If you want to check it out, here's the link: http://www.snippitsphotography.com/blog/?p=134

If you wanted to stay in the Utah County area, then you can go up American Fork Canyon or Provo Canyon and they have nice places. Very beautiful areas for both. But if you don't mind driving a little ways, Murray park in Salt Lake has a lot of fun places to take pictures we had family pictures taken there. I have also had pictures taken with my husband before we got married 5 years ago at Gardner Village in West Jordan, that was fun. Good luck in finding a place to take pictures.

1 / 3