Looking for a New Vet for Our Cats in Oswego/Naperville/Plainfield Area

Hi there!!

We are looking for a new vet for our cats. We live in Oswego but Naperville and Plainfield areas are good too. Were looking fir somewhere with a friendly staff...clean newer facility. Thanks!!!

River Heights is pretty pricy. My neighbor sent me over to Dr. Berry at Crossroads in Plainfield. He's more reasonable. A little hard to understand his accent but worth it to me. The facility is clean and inviting.

Crossroads Animal Hospital is in the strip mall at the corner of Cayton Farm Rd and County line rd in Plainfield. It's about 20 minutes from Boulder Hill. Here's their phone numbern ###-###-####.

River Heights Veterinary Hospital
Place page
5580 West Rt. 34
Oswego, IL 60543-8855
###-###-####

Hope this helps. Good luck.

I go to Indian Prairie Animal hospital on 75th st @ Rt59. Newer facility and friendly staff. They are in the same plaza as Hobby Lobby.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE ours! She comes to our house! When our cats had to be declawed/neutered she came and picked them up, took them and returned them. She is super and the cats are so much more relaxed and able to get a GOOD exam because of that.
Dr. Maxine Frank
Creature Comforts
###-###-####
I know you can also go to her as my brother did that with his animals since he lived in Yorkville. We didnt' know we both used the same vet till he was at my house once when she came over, lol.

1 / 3