Looking for a New Ob/gyn Through Troy Beaumont

I'm 7 wks pregnant and recently moved to macomb. I'm looking for a new ob/gyn that goes through troy beaumont. Thanks!

Oakland/Macomb Obstetrics and Gynocology is WONDERFUL!
The docs and midwives are top notch! The office works like a well oiled machine. Wait times are minimal.
I can't say enough good about them. I just had my third baby with them 5 weeks ago.

Oakland Macomb Obstetrics and Gynecology is a great practice. There are 7 drs and 4 or 5 midwives.

They are affiliated with Troy Beaumont (located on South blvd right near there)

###-###-####

drs golusin, beglin and ahmad... they are wilshire ob/gyn.

they have an office at 18 and crooks and another office in shelby township.

golusin is 60ish old school dr.. cammy beglin is a woman very nice ... ahmed is 40ish male... beglin delivered my first child ahmad did the second child.

I think golusin is still seeing patients but might not deliver anymore.. all 3 good docs..

Dr. Marc Adelman is great! He has an office in Sterling Heights and in Troy. He prefers to deliver at Troy Beaumont. He has great bedside manor and will answer all of your questions.

I would recommend Dr. Robin Moherek. Her office is on 555 W. Fourteen Mile Rd., Clawson. ###-###-####

She is an excellent OB/Gyn doctor who is very caring, thorough, and professional.

Dr. Afr is wonderful and she delivered my son. However it's been some time since I have seen her as she moved her location closer to Troy from Clawson. But she works both Royal Oak and Troy and is a Beaumont doctor.

I am fairly sure she's listed in the directory so even your primary care doc should be able to provide the number. I was recommended to her by a few people~ I really like her! :)

I went through Mission Obstetrics when I was pregnant with twin girls and they went above and beyond for me. I went into pre-term labor at 30 weeks and was in RO Beaumont hospital for most of the last six weeks and they were wonderful. I credit them for having healthy baby girls that did not spend one night in NICU!

I'm in Macomb too and it was a bit of a drive, but right in the middle of home and the hospital. And so worth it.

###-###-####
11300 East 13 Mile Warren, MI 48093

Updated

###-###-####
11300 East 13 Mile Warren, MI 48093

Oakland Macomb OB/GYN Love them :) Right by Troy Beaumont...Good luck!!

1 / 3