Looking for a Mary Kay Rep with Inventory

I love using Mary Kay products and have recently lost my Mary Kay rep. I am nearly out of my foundation and need some asap! It is Medium Coverage, Ivory 100. I live in McKinney and would be willing to come pick it up if the location is local!

OMG!! I just referred my friend in another thread.
anyways, my daughter's pre-K teacher sells Mary Kay products and she is great!
her name is Jennifer Calhoun and her number is ###-###-####.

Thanks,

Hi Shannon,

I have a friend in my neighborhood bunco group who sells Mary Kay. Her name is Ellen (____@____.com) and she ususally keeps a pretty good stock of items. We live in Plano (Hedgecoxe & Independence area) so hopefully that's semi-convenient.

C. B.

My rep is fabulous! Sandy Palisch - ____@____.com
She has been with the company forever so she is well stocked on everything. Her service is excellent! Send her a message and you'll be back in business!

Shannon-
I have plenty of stock on hand. I would love to have the opportunity to sell to you. I live in Murphy which is basically east Plano.
K. Payne
972-4-###-###-####

Shannon,

I, and several of my friends use Sandy Palisch...She is wonderful, and has a great knowledge of the products. You should give her a call...you will love her. Her customer service is amazing! Her number is ###-###-####

Hi Shannon,
Annie Scontrino is my Director in Mary Kay and lives in Garland. She usually has inventory at her home. She is wonderful to work with :) Her number is ###-###-#### and her email address is ____@____.com

Hope that helps,
A.
Wellness Consultant

My friend is a Mary Kay rep and is FABULOUS! Her name is September. If you private message me I will send you her number and email.

I bet she has what you need or will give you samples until it comes in!

Thanks,

Elaine Coomber-Manders
1400 Pecan Valley Drive
McKinney, TX 75070
###-###-####
###-###-#### Cell

She is a member of the Chamber of Commerce too.
She's great! Just tell her I sent you.
T. Davis

My mother-in-law is an Independent Senior Sales Director for Mary Kay. She always has a huge inventory. Her contact info is: ###-###-#### or 800-243-1951; http://www.marykay.com/rebeccamanning/default.aspx. Her name is Rebecca. Thanks!

1 / 3