Looking for a Job. - Katy,TX

I am looking for a job. I have some management experience but mostly customer service and office experience. Does anyone know of any job opening. My husband is really pressuring me to find something. I have sent out numerous resumes and had no luck. Any help that you could provide would be grealy appreciated.

Have you tried using a temporary agency? Some have direct hire jobs available. Here are a few sites:

www.officeteam.com
www.murrayresources.com
www.careerbuilder.com
www.kellyservices.com
www.jobing.com

My husband was having a hard time looking for a job until he agreed to start looking in downtown houston. We live in north Katy area so we knew it would be far. But he just drives about 10 minutes to the park and ride every morning and gets on the bus that takes him downtown. He really enjoys the bus since he can read or even sleep! Working downtown usually pays a lot more and they usually pay for your bus fare. I would send your resume to a local job service in houston and see what they can find for you.

Check out Cintas. www.cintas.com. I worked for them before I had my baby and my husband currently works for them. They are well known for uniform service, but I highly recommend looking in their First Aid division. The position is called Sales Service Representative (SSR). You can apply online and if you do get hired you will be given a route of about 150 customers who you will visit monthly and stock their first aid cabinets as well as inform them about other products and services that the company provides. The training pay is around 32k and you can have that for up to 5 months. When you are ready you can go on commission pay, which will drop your salary to around 16k but you will make 10% commission on everything you sell, plus as your route and sales grow your salary will go up as well, and you will get extra commission. Anyway it is a great job, I loved it. I am not particularly a sales person type and I did great and always made a really good salary because I developed really good relationships with my customers. It isn't too hard because when you go and see them they have already been sold the service, you just have to keep them happy and do what you can to introduce them to other products the company offers. Anyway, if that sounds good to you check them out! There are territories all over Houston and they usually try to give you a territory somewhere near your home. You are provided with a van and a gas card. You take your van to and from work, so your gas bill goes way down, plus you wear a uniform the company provides, so you don't have to buy a bunch of new clothes. They even got me special maternity uniforms when I was prego :) Anyway, I hope I have helped a little! If you have any questions, feel free to email me! Have a great day!

Hi H.,

I became a Southern Living at HOME consultant almost 2 years ago and have never turned back. The opportunities offered by this company are unbelievable from opening the door to a network of friends to the ability to earn a substantial income.

My direct upline joined Southern Living at HOME within months of moving to Houston and built her business and team within months. She has since had to relocate to New Jersey and was able to take her business with her and continue to benefit from the work and foundation that she began here. I hope that you and your husband can settle here, you have been through a whirlwind with 4 moves within 4 1/2 years! However, in the event that it became necessary to move again your business could go with you.

I would love to share my experiences that I have found with Southern Living at HOME with you. Feel free to visit my website at www.southernlivingathome.com/sugarlandmom or email me at ____@____.com to find out more.

Thank you for your interest.

Sincerely, L.

1 / 3