Looking for a Hair Stylists in North County San Diego

I have really long straight hair and am wanting to get it layered and cut shorter (not too short but just below my shoulders) I am a little nervous so I wanted to see if someone could recommended someone. Never had my hair shorter but time for a change.

Jenny Kemp in Vista (business park near SM/Carlsbad border)
She is great, is a mom of twins also and very reasonable.
###-###-####. Tell her I sent you!

G. Blakeman

I really like Jenna at Detour salon in Encinitas.Yuo can check her out on their website. I have beeb a make p artist and hair stylist for TV and film. I've seen a lot of good and not so good stylists. She is a quieter personality and very skilled. She had her hair in a long layered cut as you describe. Tell her D. Hodgen sent you.

I like Rae at Kids Kuts located in Encinitas. Yes, they cut adult hair too. She is really good! Good Luck and have fun.

Hi T.,

Depending on what you want to spend - Bella Bella Salon in Encinitas is awesome - see Susan, the owner, and tell her I recommended her :)

Also, I recommend Elisa at Seasons in Oceanside - that's where I go now and love her!

Blessings,

Corrie @ Bakerloo on State St., downtown Carlsbad is super rad. (yes, I said "rad")

Try Thesely at East of Eden salon in Poway, CA. Excellent in color and cutting styles. You can bring the color you want and the style and she is AWESOME! I had to change stylists recently because my stylist I had for like 10 years was getting too comfortable and not doing a great job the last couple times. Wanted a dramatic change, and was so pleased. I got a recommendation from someone and Thesely was terrific. I have already gone back for a trim and am due to get color touchup this week. So confident, I booked an appointment for my daughter who is a college sophomore when she returns late next month.

###-###-####. Tell her I sent you!

G. Blakeman

T.,
I have long straight hair too and every few months I
decide to cut some layers to give it some style.
I have been going to this guy for 15 years.
His name is Thom Birkenstock at Decos on
Cedros Avenue. ###-###-#### Good Luck!

Hi T.,

My stylist moved to The Body Bar Lounge in downtown Carlsbad. Prices seem to be better there too! She was at an Aveda Salon originally. I think she is great. Her name is Rebeka.

If you end up going with her, please give her my name as a referral.
Audra

Utopia Style Lounge in Encinitas! Support Mom owned business :) Two lovely Mom's own / run this shop...Jenn just had her 4th baby last weekend so she won't return for a few weeks (if you can wait) OR ask for India - she has amazing talent and will give you the cut of your dreams!

F.

Owner Jennifer Russell at Salon Nuage is really good at layered cut to the shoulders and with color and highlights. 290 N El Camino Real, Encinits, CA 92024 ###-###-####. Prices are also reasonable.

Hi T.!
I am lucky enough to have one of the best hair stylists in North county. Shannon Arendsen at the Ahh Spa. It is on coast highway in leucadia. She is super talented with her cuts, and is great with color too.I am confident she could give you any cut you ask for, or give her an idea and she will work magic. Let her know that A. Arendsen referred you, i am her Sister in law. I have had my hair done prior in Poway and Rancho santa fe, and Shannon is as good as the stylists in RSF, and also a fun cool chick to gab with!