Looking for a Gymnastics Class or Tumbling Class

I have a very energetic three year old son and a one year old daughter. I have been thinking about trying to find a gymnastics/tumbling class for my son to get involved in. We live in North Ridgeville and would like to find something close to home.

I'm in Ridgeville too. I've tried on occassion several of the locations mentioned above.. but the cost was too great once my daugther was ready for preschool. Therefore, I haven't formally signed my kids up for any gymnastics programs.. but having an active 3 yr old myself.. a play oriented preschool program proved to be a great resource for us. I signed my daughter up at Fit by Five Preschool in Westlake(On Center Ridge, just past Crocker). They incorporate the skill of motor control (fine & gross), into their academic curriculum. I had many friends suggest it to me last year. My husband and I checked it out and loved the program. Even though the school year is almost through, if there are openings in a class they will work your child in. They also have a summer camp with themed weeks. I decided to sign my daughter up for that too so that she isn't spending every minute with the neighbor kids. It also gives me some alone time with my now (17mo old son). Stop in for a visit.. it will sell itself!

http://www.fitbyfive.com/

We live in N. Ridgeville as well. When my daughter was 9 months, she is now 4, we enrolled her at the North Olmsted Little Gym. She took classes there up until the end of last summer. We would have kept her there but they closed that gym and are getting ready to reopen at the Westgate Plaza in Rocky River. They are hoping to be open by Jan. 2008. We LOVE the teachers there, especially Miss Jennifer. And their new classes will now include 1/2 hour of gym and 1/2 of dance. However, they will still offer just gym classes. The closest one now is in Avon and the owner, Bill of the N. Olmsted one is part owner of the Avon one. Fantastic guy. I had also tried the My Gym in Westlake but my daughter hated it and it was very unorganized. I have some friends that go to Gymboree and swear by it. If you call a lot of these places they will allow you a free trial class. I hope that this helps. We are waiting for the new one to open so that I can reenroll my kids.

My 2 year daugher and I attend the Mom and Tot class at Ten Point O in Elyria/North Ridgeville. It is on Taylor Street. We have been going for about a month and she really like it. If you want more info please feel free to send me a personal message.

How about trying the gymnastics class at North Olmsted Recreation Center? Here's the link http://www.egovlink.com/public_documents300/northolmsted/...

I haven't been there, but a friend of mine had a good experience.

Great Lakes Gymnastics
33600 Pin Oak Pkwy
Avon Lake, OH 44012
Phone: ###-###-####

They offer a ton of great classes. They are the best around.

1 / 3