Looking for a Great Place to Have a 3 Year Old Birthday Party

HI, I am looking for a place to have my daughter's 3rd birthday party. We live in Fair Lawn so I am looking for a place not too far from here. I looked into a few places but they seem pretty expensive. Any suggestions?

I haven't picked a place yet but I am going to look into the Little Gym. Has anyone ever had a party there or been to a party or taken a class there? Please tell me what you think. I am going to try and visit there in the next few days.

Try Elite Gymnastics in Hawthorne - great for 3's! Also, there is a place for little girls, specifically (I have 3 boys), on Lincoln Avenue in Fair Lawn or Hawthorne, that is basically like playing store. Another is a chocolate-making party. Try Googling and see what you find out. Good luck!

Hi G.! You should check out CityMommy! Amoung many other things, we have a birthday party directory specifically for your area. To join click on northjersey.citymommy.com and enter registration code "njmommy" see you online!

Hi. I just went through this same thing for my 1 yr. old daughter's birthday party. We're having it at the Otto Pehle park in Saddle Brook. Just be aware that if you want to use a county park and you have more than 25 people attending you need a permit from the county dept. of parks and there is a cost for the permit. If you want a pavilion area its $130 and there's an additional maintenance depost of $225 which you get back 6-8 weeks later if you cleaned up after the party. I think Van Saun fills up pretty quickly. I hope this helps.

I've gone to toddler parties at Tumble Bee and Kids Kingdom. They really arrange the whole thing and have it all scheduled and organized. The only thing is, will some toddlers still be napping? That might be something to consider when selecting the timing of it.

We held my son's party in Van Saun park which worked out very well. I've also been to parties at the bowling alley in Elmwood Park on rt 46 and to Funtime Junction in Wayne (near Willowbrook mall). I do not recommend Chuckie Cheese in Paramus however.

Kid's Clubhouse in Midland Park is a great place for a b-day party. I had my son's 2nd b-day there, and I am planning on having his 3rd there, too. It's a great place for both girls and boys. VERY clean! They only do ONE party at a time. They don't offer food serivces, so you have to bring your own food/cake in (which can be good because you're not paying premium pricing for food). They also do favors now if your looking for that as well. For 15 kids, I think it was $225, but I can't remember exactly. You can have up to 24 kids (I think it was $8 extra per kid over 15). Worth EVERY penny in my book! Good luck!

If you are doing it during the summer, you could do it at a local public park. The kids seem to love being able to run around I cool playground for hours on end and it is not expensive.

1 / 3