Looking for a Great Place to Get a Prenatal Massage

I am looking to get some recommendations on places to go to get a great prenatal massage. I'm little nervous about going to just any place and would prefer someone who is certified and knows about prenatal massages. I live in the Naperville area and would prefer someone close by.

Aveda in Geneva, Geneva Commons

I know that Oak Park is too far, but I have an experience to share with you so that you are aware that some places say they are set up for a prenatal massage but actually totally aren't. I went to Constantine Spa in OP when I was 6 months pregnant and they said they could do them but they didn't even have the right kind of table - I'd heard that some places have a table with an indent or hole where the belly goes, so, they had me lay on my side with the offer of a regular pillow for support between my legs. And then I had to flip myself over, while she waited for the other side. It was awful. I didn't feel relaxed whatsoever. Also they were doing construction upstairs and it sounded like part of the ceiling was going to cave in. It's supposed to be an upscale place and they didn't offer rescheduling or anything. My husband had bought me a package there and I have to say, the girl who did my nails was late and her next client was waiting so, she rushed and hurt my heal during the pedicure. I loved the facial though - I've always loved facials anywhere I've gone though. So, my recomendation would be to ask what kind of massage tables they have for pregnant ladies and suggest the lightly scented oils or just go for a facial - they usually give a head, neck, leg and arm massage with those anyways.
Good luck and congrats!

Serendipity Spa in Oswego.

I had prenatal massages done at the Rush-Copley Healthplex. I don't know where in Naperville you are but it might not be too far. It costs more to those who are not members but you can buy a 3 pack to save money. I was happy with the massages there and I have had massages at various places.

1 / 3