Looking for a Great OBGYN Affiliated with Valley Hospital in Ridgewood NJ

I am a working mother of a beautiful 2 year old boy. My husband and I are starting to plan for our next child. Do any of you have an OBGYN that you would recommend affiliated with Valley Hospital in Ridgewood NJ? My first doctor was part of a large group and she has left the practice, no longer delivering babies. I was not impressed with the care I received from the remaining doctors so I am looking elsewhere. Any thoughts/experiences are greatly appreciated!

I used Benjamin Dispenziere###-###-####, who has his office in Oakland (just off of Rte. 208)and is affiliated with Valley Hospital (which is where my last child was delivered).
He is am extremely kind and compassionate doctor, who took all of my medical issues (and there were many of them, including diabetes and EXTREME nausea/vomiting)and my feelings into consideration. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking for a new OB/GYN. LOVE this doctor!!!

I'm very happy with Mary Kay Myers.She is located off of Century Road in Paramus. She is part of a group. I think the group is called Valley Obgyn. I also like Dr. Russo who is part of the group also.

Hi A.! I used to go to Valley ObGyn... Dr. Thomas Russo was one of the doctors in the practice. They were fantastic through all my annual visits/pregnancies.

The only reason I don't use them now is because they stopped taking our insurance. But I highly recommend them.

I would highly recommend Dr. Joann Shakarjian and Dr. Paul Dicker who have a practice in Westwood, NJ. Their office also has a midwife (Christina Giambalvo) and all three are amazing. I can't say enough good things about the three of them. They are highly competent, very caring individuals. The only problem with the practice is that you sometimes have to wait a longtime - especially for appointments with Dr. Shakarjian. However, after waiting you will never be rushed out. Also keep in mind when you are waiting that when it comes time for you to deliver (or if you have a problem) they will put you first! I delivered my son 12 weeks prematurely and all three were part of my saga and delivery at somepoint. They never left my side. They were all amazing.

Dr. Fred Rezvani in Ridgewood is excellent. He delivered both of my boys in Valley and i could not be more happy with him. Good luck!

1 / 3