Looking for a Good Vet - Louisville,KY

Hi. I have 2 dogs. One is a lab and the other a miniature poodle mix. We are new to the area and are looking for a vet. If you know of a good one, that is reasonably priced, please let me know.
Thank you!

We use Dr John @ Feeders Supply. He visits each Feeders throughout the week to make timing more convenient & it eliminates the office fee; however, he has an actual practice near Springhurst area.

Shively Animal Clinic is also great ... they don't take appts and you have a long wait, but the rates are very cheap compared to other vets and it's family-owned.

Dr. RK Selby on 7th Street is an excellent vet. Very inexpensive as well. We have been going to him for over 20 years. I have moved out of the area and still make the trip to take my dogs to him. The name of the clinic is South End Veterinary Clinic.
Also, I have heard bad things about Shively Animal Clinic. Among the high prices they charge.

We take our dogs and cat to Seneca Animal Hospital at 2706 Taylorsville Rd. ###-###-####) We love them!

Hi! WE own dog grooming and boarding shops over some counties and we work hand and hand with some of the vets! here is my list of my favorite:
Dr. Cecil and Dr. Albert in Mt. Washington
Dr. White in FInchville
Dr. JOhns in Feeders
or SHivley Animal Hospital

1 / 3