Looking for a Good Indoor Place to Host 2 Year Old Birthday Party

Helo-

I am looking for a gymnastics, indoor play place to have my son's 2nd birthday, I am looking into gymboree, my gym, and the little gym and was wondering if anyone had any experiences with these places. Also if you know of any other good places I am open to suggestions, especially anyplace he can "rough and tumble".

I am not sure where you are but there is a place called Inflation Station on Passaic ave in Fairfield,NJ and offers all the blow up jumper things, slides, etc etc for Birthday partie. It is alot of fun. It is a huge warehouse of blowups for the kids to play on. They have a BALL. Its a big hit.

There is a really cute place called Tumble Bees. I think it's in Park Ride, but I could be wrong. I noticed someone suggested Inflation Station, you have to be 4 years old, so not good for 2 year olds. There is also In The Swing in Waldwick.

We just had my daughter's 3rd birthday party at My Gym in West Orange ###-###-####) yesterday and it was great. They do a fabulous job and my daughter and her friends had a blast. The staff is really great there. We attended a gymboree party last weekend and I prefer the My Gym party. I may be partial to their songs and activities because I take a class there with my daughter though. They allow up to 20 kids and we had 11 including my daughter. It was a good size, they are able to do a lot more activities with fewer kids so I wouldn't push to have as many kids as possible attend. It is also nicer to try to keep the group in the same age range. We had mostly 3 yr olds and 3 slightly younger kids (siblings).

My gym is great or Diamond Gymnastics in East Hanover.

I was just at a 5yr old's birthday party at kidz village in kennilworth. There were fun activities and some arcade games and pizza. It was was nice to be in the air conditioning this weekend.

just went to a party at the little gym for a 2 year old and it was a great place. even my 9 month old enjoyed herself!

mygym or jccmetrowest are tops

1 / 3