Looking for a Good Eye Doctor for the Family

We just recently moved here and I need a good eye doctor for myself and my kids. We are in the Carmel area 141st and Springmill. My 6 year old son came home the other day with a note from school saying he failed the eye exam. So, I need one that will be good with kids as well and that has a good variety of childrens frames to chose from. Thanks in advance.

EXCELLENT and very caring family eye doctor. Awesome eye doctor who cares and his staff is wonderful. Please at least visit his warm & loving atomosphere office. You'll love his services.

Dr. Mark Roark, O.D.
Allisonville Eye Care Center
10173 Allisonville Road, Suite 200
Fishers, IN 46038
###-###-####

Thanks,
T. Westmoreland - ###-###-####

Can't go wrong with Lenscrafters. And, they're everywhere!

I have an awesome eye doctor in Carmel. He's Dr. Lauck and the name of the office is Drs Lauck & McLean. Office # is ###-###-#### They are on 1st st. in Carmel.

I have lived in Carmel for 29 years. Dr. Anne Clark is a kid's eye doctor located on Meridian & 91st. She shares her practice with her husband who sees adults. She is wonderful. She has worked with my cousin who has had cataracks (spell?) since birth and I see her husband Greg Clark. Hope this helps!

Ossip at 161st (I think) and Springmill. It's in the shopping center with Kroger. I take my 3 year old there. She is a pediatric specialist, and she sees adults as well. Everyone in that office is so nice. My son actually likes to go there. They also take tons of different vision plans.

Our 5 year old goes to Dr. David Plager of Midwest Eye Institute - they have an office at 103rd and Pennsylvania (behind the Tutweiler Cadillac dealer).

We were referred to him by our pediatrician - my daughters eyes were crossing.

We really like him a lot. He's only at the North office on Fridays, the rest of the week he sees people at Riley's downtown.

You live very close to me, and I highly recommend Dr. Sally Booth. Amazingly nice and good with all family members.
Booth Dermatology Group, P.C.
10485 N. Pennsylvania St., Ste. 150
Indianapolis, Indiana 46280
###-###-####
check her profile at http://boothdermatologygrouppc.liveonatt.com/drbooth.nxg
good luck.

1 / 3