Looking for a Female Family Doctor in the Rockwall Area....

I have had the best doctor for the past 8 years in Richardson, but it is so hard to get in to see her. Also, the fact that Richardson isn't all that close. If you know of a great female family doctor in the Rockwall area, please let me know! Thanks a ton!

Hi
I recommend Dr. Jennifer Miller in Rockwall. She was recommend to me by another doctor who use to work with her.

Our Dr., Nataki Hollingsworth is in Rowlett right before the bridge going into Rockwall. We've been through a lot of dr.'s simply because we couldn't find one that would take the time to talk to us. Usually they want you in & out. She is in a practice with her husband, who my husband sees & really likes as well. They are at Lakeview Medical Group.

My whole family sees Becky Wynn at Dr. Sandknop's office off of Ralph Hall Parkway. Her and her nurse Wanda take the time to talk to you about whatever issues you may have going on and help work on a solution that best fits you. They have a wonderful beside manner which is hard to come by now days.

My kids go to Dr. Smart and we're in Rowlett. It's right off Dalrock and 66. ###-###-#### There are other doctors in her practice that we sometimes see on sick visits, but they are all good. :)

1 / 3