Looking for a Dermatologist in South Suburbs

I am looking for a dermatologist in the Matteson/Tinley Park/Orland Park area. I welcome any suggestions or ideas.

The dermatologist that I use is from Dermatology Associates in Tinley Park. The doctor I see is Dr. Mesirow. They are very good there. The office has three doctors, I believe. It is a nice size place.

I go to Doctor Keane in Orland. He does not really have much of a personality, he is all business. What I love about him is that if your appt. is at 4:00, he will take you right on time. There is never a long wait in his office, he moves patients along. He is a great doctor as well and knows his stuff.

Dr. Paula Lapinkski. She is in Frankfort and Joliet. She works in Frankfort at the Abbey Woods building on LaGrange Near Alsip. She is in practice with her husband who is a plastic surgeon. She has 2 little kids and is very good. Hope this helps.

Hello C., my 4yr old daughter uses a dermatologist in Tinley Park. His name is Manuel Mesirow. the phone number is ###-###-####. The address is 18425 West Creek Drive, Tinley Park. I hope this works for you.

Dr. Donna Stockton at Dermatology and Skin Surgery Associates on 196th and LaGrange in Mokena. She's awesome! The office has an Esthitician on site. I worked for the doctor for a couple of years and enjoyed the familial atmosphere. The number is ###-###-####. I'm sure you will love her.

T. C

1 / 3