Looking for a Daycare/preschool That Opens Between 5-6 a.m.

I am looking for a preschool / daycare that opens early ! between 5-6 a.m. Does anyone know of one locally? Waterford/ Clarkston/ Rochester/ Auburn Hills areas?
I am also looking for care on some weekends.
* I am on my own and do not get help from my family.
Thanks !!! : 0 )

My niece Anna is available for help on the weekend, she is a youth leader at Kensington church in Rochester and very reliable. My girlfriends daughter Tabitha also is very reliable and available for sitting. My sister in law works at Premier Acadamy in Rochester (Rochesrter Rd. & Snell) and I now they open early but not sure of what their hours are.
###-###-#### D.

When I was looking for childcare I used the Oakland County Child Care Council referral service. If you go to http://oaklandchildcare.org/DEV/documents/referralrequest... you just fill out the form and they will e-mail you a list of centers and providers that fit your requirements. You might also try advertising in college newspapers -- you might find an education student who could cover the early morning hours and then get your child to a daycare that opens after 6 a.m. We use Children's Choice Learning Center in Rochester and LOVE it. But they open at 6:30. Good luck!

Check out Care.com. It's a great resource, run by moms, for any type of care that you might need. From childcare to pet care.

How about Grandma?! Then she could take her over when it opens later. And you could maybe pay her some - depends on the situation.

1 / 3