Looking for a Dance Class for My 4 Year Old

My 4 year old daughter is interested in taking a dance class. Does anyone have any recommendations on a good place to take a dance class. It would have to be in the evening or on the weekend because I work during the day. I'm also interested in any recommendations on music classes like Suzuki or similar for piano.

I am not sure where you are looking, but my 4 y/o goes to JAMM dance in Rosemount. Ms. Angie is the teacher and she is awesome. This will be my daughters 3rd year and she loves it. My 21 month old will start in July (she will be 2). www.jammdanceco.com

http://www.larkindancestudio.com/

My daughter who is turning 10 is on her second year at Larkin across from the Maplewood mall. She had actually started her when she was 5 when we lived in Northern MN. They are an awesome school and she is currently taking four classes a week, and next year we will probably be adding hip hop. (Currently she takes tap, lyrical, and jazz) This is a very professional, fast paced school. My daughter loves her instructors and has just florished since we moved her and started her here.

What type of dance class do you want your daughter to do? My daughter takes mexican Folk dancing classes. The company is called "Los Alegros Bailadores" The woman who heads the company is named becky. The classes are done in the reception hall of Our lady of Guadalupe church On the set side of Saint Paul. My daughter has been dancing for them since she was 3. they perform at the big cinco de mayo festival every year.

What area are you looking for dance in? I like Corrine's dance studio. She teaches 3 year old on up. She teaches tap and jazz (I think Jazz for the older kids though). Her daughter teaches in ballot in the same building. They are located off of Dodd Road in West St. Paul. I actually had lessons from her back in the day. She's an active and vibrant lady. If you're looking for someone younger then I have no opinions because I don't have personal experience.

1 / 3