Looking for a Church with a Great Sunday School Program

Hi - I was wondering if any of you know of a good church Sunday School Program in the Northwest valley for my 7 year-old daughter. I'm really looking for one that has a strong emphasis on values and God, not just an arts and crafts program. However, on the other hand I would like it to be more traditional than some of the evangelical programs I've seen. Does anyone have any suggestions?

hi there my name is A. i attend a great church it is in suprise i think that it is such a great chruch that i live at 32nd steet and travel to it every sunday attend parenting classes on monday attend community group on tuesday and take y kids there on wednesday fro meetings too. it is called west valley bible chruch it is on line if you want to take a look it is at 139 ave and grand which is just north of bell rd. web is www.wvbconline.org you are also welcome to call me ###-###-####
hope this is help
A.

Hi, I go to Hillside Baptist Church on Thunderbird and (16th?)ave. Near the Thunderbird High school. It's a smaller church-about 300, but we love it. It has "a strong emphasis on values and God" in the Sunday School program and AWANA's on Wednesday evenings. Let me know if you want to try it out and I can meet you and show you where to go etc.
R.

Try CCV (Christ's Church of the Valley) on 67th and Happy Valley rd they have an awesome childrens ministry.

Hi. LDS churches are all over and my children love their Sunday School program. They've been going their whole lives and it is definitely all about Jesus & Heavenly Father. If you go to lds.org you can put in your address and it will show the closest one to you. Good Luck!

H.,
There is a church that has an awesome Sunday school class. It is on 16th St in between Bell & Greenway. It is called Unity, Services are:
-every Sunday at 8:15am, 9:45am, & 11:15am
-every Wednesday at 6:15pm (Healing Service)
They also have great events every month and around the holidays for the kids. I love this church and so does my son. Hope this helps, and have a fantastic weekend!

I go to a great church - Oasis Community Church - on 56th Street and Greenway. Calvary Church on I 17 and Thunderbird area is great, too. If you're further north, there's a church on Pinnacle Peak and Pima that has a WONDERFUL children's program, too.

My son loves going to Sunday School with our Church. We go to First Southern Baptist Church of Phoenix, and it's on 31st Avenue & Camelback. Not sure if that's what you are looking for. Just thought I'd share where I take my son. Hope you find what you're looking for!

Not sure how far NW you looking. I attend a very small assembly of God Church located north of Happy valley rd off the I-17
We have our Nursery-pre-k class then our K and up. My son who is 8 enjoys His Sunday school class. the teachers our great. They teach them through a curiculum, The many different Stories from the bible.
The class is held during service. The kids join us fisrt for some songs then after offering they go to their class and there until church is over. from like 11 - noon or when service does get over.

1 / 3