Long Jeans for a Skinny 11 Year Old Girl

any suggestions where to buy size 10 in girls that are long in length?

Limited Too...all their pants are skinny and they do come in slim...my 10 year old has the waist to fit in a size 4-5 but can wear the 8 or 10 slim and the length (and waist) is good!

Hi S.!

At age 10 I was 5'8" and VERY skinny, barely 100#. I don't know where my mother got my clothes. If I run into the same situation with my own daughter I will try JCPenneys and Land's End. I know that JCPenneys carries many styles of clothes in long and even extra-long.

My daughter is the same way, tall but skinny. I have to buy her slim sizes to fit her. I buy most all her jeans and uniform pants at OLD NAVY.

More then likely you can buy a 0 in jr's or buy a size up that has an adjustable waist.

Buy a 12 slim, b/c they fit like a 10 in the waist and a 12 in length. You can buy slim jeans at JC Penney, Gap, Justice and many other places.

Try JC Penney. Last time I went there to try on for my 9 & 10 yr olds, they would've reached back up to the knee if I'd rolled them up. They also have the 10plus line and 10 or 12 slims. :]

Target's brand of jeans are really cute and stylish (reasonably priced also!). They have an adjustable waist that really helps with our daughters tiny waist and are hopefully long enough for what you need.

My friends daughter had the same problem and I told her to check Childrensplace.com She ordered her daughter a pair of jeans and they fit perfect and are a good price. Just order like a 10 slim or go up to a 12 slim. The jeans there are about 2 pair for $28. Check it out they may work perfect!

1 / 3