Little Gym or Gymboree - Garland,TX

I have a one year old baby that's very chubby (my bumble bee!) and I was considering little gym or gymboree. She's also not walking, still cruising around furniture. Does anyone have any suggestions on either? I live in Garland and I know there's one in Rowlett

They are both good to get your toddler active. I tried out both of them as well as My Gym. I ended up choosing The Little Gym and have been very happy with it. My son started there at 13 months, and is now 20 months and has a blast every week. In fact "Go Gym" was one of his very first phrases. The Little Gym is still very child friendly, but aimed a little more at actual gymnastics skills. Gymboree was more of a play time. They both do free evaluations, so just go and try them out and see which you and your child feel more comfortable in.

I have a one year old who has been going to the Little Gym for the past six months and we have both enjoyed it. The interaction is great for both of you!!! I have two friends who have gone to Gymboree...one loved it one didn't. It's just going to depend on you. I would take the advice of another poster and call to sign up for a trial class. Both places will allow you a free trial class. Then you can make a decision. I think either way you go you'll be suprised at how happy you'll be. It's all about watching you're child be social at this point. Good luck!

I found the Little Gym to be more appropriate for my son. We used the one in Carrollton when he was 2 and 3 years old. They really kept the children active.

We have taken our children to My Gym and have been very pleased with them. I recommend My Gym. If you are set on choosing between Gymboree and Little Gym. I would say that Gymboree is more fun and age appropriate for a young child.

I have a 16 month old little boy, we go to the Little Gym and have for about a year now. They have a great program even if your little one isn't quite walking. My son loves it, and my newest edition (due in December) will attend eventually. The interaction with the other little ones is great, plus I think my son learned to walk even faster by watching the slightly older ones. Plus the interaction with other little ones is really good for them. They sing, do excercises, play with bells and other musical instruments, everything is well padded, and they show you how to spot your child the right way (to make sure they don't get injured). I recommend it highly!

1 / 3