Light Headedness/dizziness While Sitting Down

Hi all ive been having problems with getting light headed and dizzy while sitting down since at least saturday the 27th. Has anyone else delt with this same issue and know how to get rid of it and why im getting this way? also i have what i think might be exema on my arms and chest how can i tell if that is really what it is and is there anyway to get it to go away and stop itching. the spots that i have are small bumps that itch like crazy and the ones on my chest are starting to hurt a little bit. thanks in advance

Go to the Doctor....

Any advice you get here will not be a medical diagnosis...
the 2 symptoms you have could be related or just a coincidence.

Please go to the Doctor... it could be anything.

It does not sound like eczema to me... but hives.
But again I am not a Doctor..

take care,
Susan

Go to the Doctor....

But again I am not a Doctor..

take care,
Susan

Go to the DOCTOR! :)

I don't know about the bumps. Although I believe exema in children is often a sign of food allergy. That would be worth looking into for yourself. I believe our bodies can change as we age. As for the dizzy spell- last year I passed out while sitting down. I can't recall exactly the doctors explanation word for word but I do remember him saying that major veins run through that sit/bend spot and you reduce blood flow while sitting. In my case I had sat on the potty to long, passed out, and hit my head on the tile floor. So please be careful. Maybe while sitting if you straighten your legs without locking your knees that would help. I would go ahead and call the doctor. Better to be safe than sorry. Having your husband find you on the floor and unresponsive with your pants around your ankles isn't too beautiful!!! :)

You need to see a doctor.

Sounds like fungus or yeast. Conventional docs aren't too good with those things, but nystatin (a prescription anti-fungal) often works well. I would go to an alternative doctor for a full evaluation and treatment, if it were me. Most people aren't inclined to do that, though. I see Dr Kelley Arnold. He's located at Ridge Rd and 21st in Wichita. His office number is ###-###-####.

dizzyness can be caused by anemia, heavy metal poisoning, low blood volumn, dehydration, magnesium deficiency, infection, thyroid problems, blood sugar problems, ingesting splenda or nutrasweet, Just to name a few.

Eczema can be caused by heavy metal poisoning, roundworm infection, food allergy,high internal fungal load, mineral deficiencies, bacterial/viral infection, just to name a few.

I'm sure Wrongdiagnosis.com can give you more reasons if you type in your symptoms.

are you taking any new medication? Your symptoms sound like an allergy type reaction

No ideas for the dizziness. I have bumps on my arms that I thought were hives, but were exema according to my doctor. Hydrocortisome creme worked, but so does regualr dosing with good old lotion. I think if hives the lotion solution wouldn't work. Anyway those were my bumps, good luck with yours.

1 / 3