Letter E Snacks

I just saw that someone else asked the same thing, but I can't delete so....
My daughter has to bring a snack in for her preschool class that starts with the letter E. Any ideas?

How about Eggos?
Simple - easy - regular or nutri-grain - with jelly or without - the possibilities are endless with Eggos!

I racked my brain and came up with
(deviled) Eggs
Egg rolls

Eggplant (fried?)
Endive (as a last resort?)

E. B

How funny is it that you both got stuck with letter E..lol!! You guys will have to let us know what you come up with!

I don't have any other suggestions, but just wanted to say that I'm glad my kid's snack had to be a color, not a letter. I feel sorry for the kid who gets "X"!

Elephant ears! http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Elephant-Ears-2/Detail.aspx We also made jello eggs and rice crispie eggs once for easter. http://www.familyoven.com/offsite?r_id=217775&u=http:... hope this helps.

Eggless Cake

Popular during WW2, my mom made this often when we were kids, it's yummy.

EGGLESS, MILKLESS CAKE

1 1/2 cups brown or white sugar
1/2 teaspoon cloves, allspice or mace
2 cups hot water
1/2 pkg raisins
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 tablespoons shortening (butter or Crisco)

Combine the above ingredients and boil for 5 minutes. Let mixture cool, then add:

3 cups sifted flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda

Preheat oven to 350°F. Turn batter out into a 9" tube or Bundt pan or an 8" square cake pan that has been greased and floured.
Bake at 350°F for 1 hour. Allow to cool before frosting with white, lemon or vanilla frosting or use White Frosting; see below.

White Frosting:

1/2 stick butter
3 cups confectioners sugar
3 tablespoons water or milk
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla or lemon flavoring

Heat butter in milk or water, add to sugar and flavoring. Beat until smooth. Frost top and sides of cake.

elmo has a juice box, does he have fruit snacks too? jello eggs? how much time do you have? I have a recipie for chocolate covered peanut butter eggs?

Hi,I responded to the other lady too. I would go to Allrecipes.com and go the dessert catagory and sort it by alpha and to the letter E. One I got past all the recipes starting with "easy", I actually found quite a few things. Elephant Ears, Eskimo cookies, eclairs, etc.
I did like the Jell-o eggs and the Rice Krispie eggs idea too. Those would be easy. Good luck.

How about Eggos?

1 / 3