Letter "E" Snack Ideas...

I have to bring a snack for my son's class but it must be a snack that begins with the letter "E" The only thing i can think of are eggs!! ha ha Any ideas? Thanks!

M.,
Good luck with that one! How about English Muffin Pizzas?? Very easy and inexpensive and kids love them! Sauce, eng muffin and mozz cheese!
Here are some more 'e' foods:
Eggs
Eggplant
Eggo
Escargot
English muffin
Enchilada
Eskimo Pie
Empanada
Elbow macaroni
Elephant ears
Etouffee
Egg pie
Christina

Eggo waffles? I think elmo has a juice? does he have a fruit snack too? egg rolls?? lol Sorry that is all I can come up with

What about forming other foods into the letter 'E.' Maybe using peanut butter (or another sticky food...maybe cheese or something) to fuse carrots, celery, melon strips, etc. Or really, any food that can be molded or 'cut' into the letter E...is might be easier since the capitol is made of completely straight lines. Good Luck!

English muffins
Egg rolls
Elephant animal crackers
Eclairs
Enchiliadas
Egg salad

K. B
mom to 5 including triplets

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HarrisburgPAChat
Chat and events, within 2 hour radius

Edible Jewelry

Use cereal with holes (Froot Loops, Cheerios,etc.), gummies with holes, pretzels and licorice "whips" to string up to make an edible necklace or bracelet. Be sure to attach one piece of cereal or pretzel to the end so the others don't slide off while they are being strung up.

M.,
Here are some more 'e' foods:
Eggs
Eggplant
Eggo
Escargot
English muffin
Enchilada
Eskimo Pie
Empanada
Elbow macaroni
Elephant ears
Etouffee
Egg pie
Christina

eclairs, english muffins,

sorry but all i could think of were English muffins or Eggo's

that's the only one i can think of too. you could always make some cookies and tell them they are "easy chocolate chip cookies"...lol! good luck!

Eggplant, elbow macaroni. What about breadsticks shaped like the letter "e" (could make them out of Pillsbury dough)?

I was going to say eng muffin pizzas too, then thought about eggos waffles with straw crm cheese spread.....Make a snack mix and call it"Exciting mix"

1 / 3