Lawn Mowing Service near Parker

Does anyone have a lawn service they could recommend near the City of Parker (Allen)? We had a great high school kid doing it but he's moved on to college. Many services refuse us because it's an acre and a half.
Thanks in advance.

I have called them all and am awaiting estimates. (Except from Lawn Ranger. They said they were not taking any more customers and then hung up on me! without so much as a goodbye.)

I'm going with Iguana. He gave me an excellent price.

Hi P.,
We live in Murphy and have been using Ruben's Landscaping (phone ###-###-####) for about 3 years now for lawn moving only. I highly recommend them for their always fast service and pricing.

My husband is in management at Home Depot. Last Year a friend there opened his own lawn business. Scottys Lawn Service. I have used them several times for big jobs as well as general maintenance. They are in the Mckinney area and service Allen as well. Look them up in the business yello pages.

P.:

I would recommend 9VERY HIGHLY) Cheatham & Assoc. Inc.

They did a extraordinary job on our landscaping and we use them for lawn care too. The owner's name is Larry Cheatham and they have numerous lawns (and subdivisions) in Parker and Allen, so consequently they are VERY reasonable and do excellent work in a very timely fashion. Feel free to mention my name (R. Walters on Old Gate Lane in Parker)
to Larry. His phone is ###-###-####. Good Luck!

-R.

We have a really great guy who does ours. I know he travels from McKinney to Plano and other areas. He is very trustworthy. My husband trusts him so that's always a good sign. He is very reasonable as far as rates go. I'd check prices and see who comes out the best. Good luck though!

Here is Steve's website - http://www.stlawncare.com/home

The Lawn Ranger has mowed ours. We live on an acre.
###-###-####

I know they mow other lawns in Allen.

Iguana Lawn mows our acre lot in Parker and many others here in the neighborhood and very reasonably priced. Call Joe at ###-###-####

Hello P.,
I know of a high school kid, who lives near Main and Greenville. He's a very diligent hard worker and does many of his neighbor's lawns. I think, he's saving up for college and/or car. Give me a shout, if you're interested. E.

1 / 3