Laundry White Fuzz Balls

Is there a trick to get little white fuzz balls off of black cloths?

A., you can shave those little fuzzy white balls off the black fabric, just use a new disposable razor and gently shave the fabric, works well with sweaters, too. N. :)

shave them off with a cheap disposable razor...it works!

If they are loose fuzz balls from washing other clothes, take some tape put around your hand stickey side out and rub it across the fabric.

The tape will pick the fuzz balls up with in no time.

If they are the kind that are attached to the material you will have to shave them off.

You can by material shavers at most material stores. They are safer than the razors the other ladies suggested.

I use a clothes brush, but here's an extra trick: take a piece of tape and stick it to the fuzz ball areas over and over again until it's not sticky anymore (then take another piece of tape . . .). A bit time consuming, but does remove lint well.

They have electric clothes shavers.

take a cheap leg razor to the clothes and shave off the fuzzies - you may need a couple or razors depending on the amount - use a light hand, so you don't snag your clothes - works great on sweaters too: )

You can get a fabric shaver -- an elctric razor made specifically for sweaters and other clothes. I've been using one for over 20 years and it works great. It also removes balls from sweaters.

My husband occasionally will do the laundry for me and he doesn't seperate darks from lights and I have that issue. If it is just on the surface then just rewash the items but seperate the darks from the lights. I never mix them. If a garment has trim or stripes that are light then I wash those with regualr permanant press. I always wash dark reds, jeans, navies, blacks, and any other mostly darks together.

Seperating the laundry is a huge time and clothing saver.

Depending on the fabric, you may be able to use a razor.

1 / 3