Laundering White Baseball Pants

Hi.I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions, or could offer some advice, on how to clean white baseball pants. I use bleach when I wash them. I have tried different things, but currently I am using dish soap to scrub the stains prior to laundering. I also use Biz when I wash them. Any ideas on what works better for scrubbing the stains, and to add to the water to help get the dirt and stains out? Any ideas on what to use to pre-soak? I was thinking that I would soak them in something after he is done wearing them, until I am ready to wash them. Any advice/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I swear by Simple Green for any of my stains. I spray it on full strength then either throw the clothes in a bucket to soak until ready to wash or directly in the washer if I catch a stain while sorting the laundry. It's "earth friendly" too.

Try baking soda, it is cheap, non-toxic, and all you need to do is rub it on with a wet toothbrush and let them sit until laundry time.

:)

:)

Have you tried Oxi-Clean? I believe that is what my mom always used for my brothers baseball pants.

My mother-in-law always got her son's football uniform clean and white by soaking it overnight in Biz and then washing it in Wisk. I tried it when my daughters clothes got stains on them and it worked well.

I always double wash whites. Once in cold to loosen anything up and then in hot. I use Arm & Hammer laundry soap, and bleach.

I also think the oxi clean is good. I use this a lot, too.

And, I guess there is something to the sun thing. I was at a playgroup a couple of weeks ago, and there was a woman who said she couldn't wait for the weather to clear so she could hang diapers out to dry and she could get rid of the stains that accumualted over winter.

Cascade dishwashing powder and Clorox 2 powder for colors. Soak in HOT water for at least an hour then wash as you normally will. My son always complained he had the whitest pants on the football team. This concoction will get out ANYTHING! GOOD LUCK!

My son also has to wear white...other moms from the team suggested using Cascade first...scrub it in with a scrub brush and let sit for a bit then rinse

Hi K.!

I LOOOOOOVE Resolve Spray n Wash. It really does work as well as they show on the commercials. Spray it. It will sit for a minute. Wash it. It's beautiful! Good luck!

1 / 3