Latisse for Long Eye Lashes. Do You LOVE It??

I am so tired of my barely there eye lashes & so tired of packing on the mascara & using the curling tool every morning . I really want to try Latisse, but can't stomach the $100 a bottle price tag.

I was using the Rapid Lash purchased from Costco at $79 for 2 bottles, got some good results, but still had to wear mascara to notice the lashes. So I stopped using it after about 9 months of use and now my lashes are where they started - short!!

Anyhow Latisse users. Are you happy with it? How much do you pay per bottle? I hear it can go from $90 to $130/per bottle!
Do you have those luscious long lashes - the ones where you DON'T need mascara??

Please do tell!! And let me know if you've had adverse side effects too! I know the Rapid Lash started growing a fine "monkey hair" on my cheeks! Ugh!! That's gone now that I've stopped using it!

Thanks mommas! :)

I posted this same question about a year ago. I have a friend that uses it, and her lashes are so long and gorgeous! It definitely works. I wanted to try it, but I didn't want to use it while pregnant. When I'm done nursing, I'll look into it again.

FYI, Latisse has been around for years and years. It is used as eye drops to treat glaucoma. One of the side effects of the drug is long lashes. I'm sure it's completely safe to use on your lash line. You might want to reconsider if you have light blue eyes though. The eye drops are known to cause permanent darkening of the irises.

Good luck to you! I hope you like it!

My mom uses it, and I am so jealous of her lashes. She used to have non-existent lashes, and now they are amazing! I would love to use Latisse, but I'm just now willing to fork over the money. My mom really looks stunning.

Nuelash(?) is something to look into also. They sell it at Saks. It is like $150 but I have seen the results and they are sooo long and beautiful.

My hair dresser said he has several clients that use it and the results were amazing.

My friend uses it and her lashes looked AMAZING!!!
I was very jealous. She said she hasn't experienced any side effects.

I use it and it works really well. My derm frequently runs a special of buy 2, get one free so it works out to about $70 a bottle. I used it every day for 3 to 4 months and now I use it about every other day. My lashes are blonde so I also have them tinted. It's a big investment but I'm old and it makes me feel good and I love that I don't have to wear mascara.

1 / 3