Late Night Date Ideas?

ok so by the time I get to see my bf its ussually like 10pm at night, and the only thing we can come up with is the bar...which is fine every once in a while but I can;t think of other late night date ideas...I have my daughter weeknights after work (1 of which i only have her til 9pm --so this would b the day in question) the weekend I ussually have her until sat at 9pm as well (so same issue there)...so sunday would be the only day that I don;t have her until 7pm that night...that would be easier for date ideas....but I like to do things a lot...and like to take advantage of my one night.one weekend night out per week...so does anyone have non bar ideas for dates that could be done late?

cook dinner together.
Find a menu and make a romantic
candle light meal together. Use a cook book

Our comedy club doesn't have it's first show until 10 pm with the second one being at 1230 am. They are always sold out.

Go to a really nice restaurant for desserts. Go for a walk downtown, Late movie, visit a bookstore. Barnes and Nobles stays open late. Park somewhere and make out.

Late Movie, Playing pool, bowling, drive-in.....

late dinner, movies, bowling, dancing, live music, theater or comedy show

there are a lot of pub style bar and grills. bennigans, applebees, etc. they're technically bars and stay open until 2 but you can sit in a cozy booth in the restaraunt section and talk.

bowling and then a late night diner

midnight movie

take salsa dance lessons on your early night and then go try out your moves at a salsa bar on your late night

Picnic. Our parks here have street lights at certain places and they light the picnic tables.

Play board games or cards with another couple or friends.

Walk along residential streets where they have street lights.

Observatory. You can look at the stars.

A walk in a night of the full moon near a field or forest so you can hear the night birds.

Bowling. Pizza. Play/Opera. Concert.

Hide and seek with others or kids.

Camp fire and roast marshmellows or hot dogs or make banana boats, foil packs. Chicken on a spit.

In the hot summer, swimming under a full moon. (Be sure to keep the suits on at least until you are married.)

Good luck to you and yours.

I've come to love late dinners!

Dinner around 9 or 10 - you never have to worry about reservations or what to do with the rest of your night!

Eat something like around 7, and that should hold you over for late dinner.

My husband I don't get together much either but during the week we like to sit out back on one of the framed swings and maybe has a glass of wine or just talk and we light tiki torches to keep the bugs away. Where we live on the weekends the local bowling alley has red pin, midnight rock n' bowl. Good music, bowling and if you get a strike when you have a red head pin you win a free game. We love doing that on Saturday nights and it lasts until about 2am. It's what works for us. Another thing we like to do is go night fishing. Catch and release only.

1 / 3