Kymaro New Body Shaper

Hello!

Have any of you seen the infomercial on TV for the Kymaro New Body Shaper?? has anyone tried it? I'm wondering if anyone can tell me if it's better than Spanx or the same. Thanks!

-Char

I bought into the whole Kymaro thing and besides paying a huge shipping and handling fee, when they arrived, they were not as elastic as what you see on T.V. I have yet to wear my Kymaro as they are very uncomfortable to wear. I buy the body suits from JC Pennys, Kohls. After a few washes, they are the most comfortable ones I have found.

Hi there... OMG yes.... personally i think they based those sizes on store maniquins...I bought me the set not long ago, and i STRUGGLE trying to get the vest on... I gave up, not to mention the leggings. They are of some kind of material wow,i cant even begin to describe. I had the vest on for a few minutes I had to take it off as I felt I could'nt breath... That was just my experience though, I don't know if is different from other ladies. I gave the best to my sister & she sais it worked for her.. ( of course she's also lots smaller than me)
good luck with that gear...
D

I Just Got mine 2 weeks ago! I like it but they do run a lil big. I first ordered a large (3) and had to sell that one to my sister and order a medium (2) for myself. I like it. I'm not familiar with Spanx so I can't compare. Welcome to California!

i have both the tank and shorts and i like it better than spanx. it stays in place better than spanx and is more versatile. my only complaint is that i should have bought one size smaller. i was on the line between two sizes and i went with the larger size. it fits fine but i think the smaller size would make my clothes look better. the woman who mentioned the price for shipping is right, it's not a bargain but it is comparable to what you would pay in a store for other brands of foundation garments.

C., you are beautiful!!

1 / 3