Know Any Good Vets in the Santa Clara, Rose Garden or Willow Glen Areas?

Hi Moms,
I'm moving to San Jose in a few weeks and have a small dog. I'd love any recommendations for veterinarians in the area. Our current vet seems to really care about our pet's health and is very informative. Oh, and how about pet food stores that aren't chains? Thanks so much, Mamas!

Andy's Pet store on the Alameda (in the Rose Garden) is a great locally owned pet store. They probably have vet recommendations as well.

Hi L......if you are willing to travel to Campbell I highly recommend Kirkwood Animal Hospital. Dr Ueno is the BEST! He cares for all my neighbors pets as well as two of my girlfriends. I also recommend Pets and More, an independent pet store located on the corner of Hamilton Ave and San Tomas Aquino. Not sure if that is Campbell or San Jose. Their food prices are better than Pets Mart and I like giving the business to a local guy. They are all very nice there.

Dr. Ueno on Campbell Avenue in San Jose. Fantastic vet. I take my two dogs to see him and they love him!

I take our almost one yr old miniature Australian shepherd to Santa Clara pet hospital we see Dr. Jen Lawrence. She is great our sons played soccer together and we wouldn't go to anyone else. They are located in Santa Clara on kiely near homestead across from central park. There number is ###-###-####.

They give advice over the phone and the entire staff is knowledgeable.

Happy holidays and good luck!

C. (single mom, 11yr old boy)

I think this is the best vet I have ever been to. He is so thoughtful of the animals and has a heart for your pocketbook. I feel that I and my pets are cared for here.
Dr. Paul
Arroyo Animal Clinic
1211 Sycamore Terrace, Sunnyvale, CA
###-###-####‎

Hi L., I live in south San Jose. I have many animals and I have tried many vets. The only one that I will go to now is located in Campbell. Kirkwood Animal Hospital is located on Campbell ave. Their phone number is:
###-###-####. We have been going to them for about 15 years. All my neighbors go to them as well as my brother in law and his neighbors. It takes me about 20 minutes to get their but well worth it. They care alot. We see Dr. Ueno, however the other ones are as good as well. I am also not sure about the pet stores. I go to Pet Club on Snell ave. Prices are better than the others. Good Luck and welcome to San Jose

Lincoln Avenue Vet in Willow Glen is awesome. They truly care about pets and our vet's name is Dr. Mary Ruth. Their information is:

http://lincoln-avenue-vet.reachlocal.net/

We buy our pet supplies at Pet Food Express which is locally owned and they have about 10 stores in No Cal.

1 / 3