Knock Knock Jokes for Almost-4 Year Old

My nearly 4-year old just discovered knock knock jokes and loves to laugh. I can't seem to remember any that are appropriate for her age and that she would find funny. Does anyone know some good knock knocks for the 3-4 year old crowd?

You guys are the best! Thanks for all the great material. We'll get a lot of mileage out of these! :)

my FAVE is...

Knock Knock

Who's there?

Interrupting cow (or chicken or goose or whatever animal)

Interu..... (then you make the sound of the animal as soon as the other person starts to ask Interupting cow who?)

it still makes us laugh!!!!!

Sorry, I don't have any. But my son always tries to tell the banana joke. Now I know how it really goes, lol. Thanks.

Okay...I love that you asked this ? My almost 4s fav is one my husband made up with her and adults don't get it but she laughs everytime...

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Pickle
Pickle Who?
Pickle Onion
Man, you're stinky!

Anything that involves smelliness, bathroom humor, or bodily functions are a super funny to them even if they don't make sense to us...I understand that it may not work for some families but if you're okay with it then I find it's a big hit with this age.

my FAVE is...

Knock Knock

Who's there?

it still makes us laugh!!!!!

Knock Knock

Who's there?

Olive

Olive who?

OLIVE YOU (or I love you!)

"Knock, knock." "Who's there?" "Atch." "Atch who?" "Bless you!"

Not a knock knock, but still cute :
why did the frog go to the hospital? To get a hop-eration

Knock Knock: WHo's There? Cargo. Cargo? Cargo Who? Cargo Beep Beep

I got that from http://www.kidsturncentral.com/jokes/knockjokes.htm

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Pickle
Pickle Who?
Pickle Onion
Man, you're stinky!

We just did these again today for about an hour walking home.

Interupting cow and chicken are my favorites as well.

aside from ones already mentioned there's also:

boo
boo who?
you don't have to cry about it

da-nah-nah-nah-na-na-na!
da-nah-nah-nah-na-na-na! who?
Batman!

who
who who?
I didn't know you were an owl!

And some non-knock knock:

Why did the dolphin cross the bay?
To get to the other tide!

Why did the turtle cross the road?
To get to the shell station.

Why did the sock cross the road?
The chicken was wearing it.

What's brown and sticky? (you really have to say this one out loud)
A stick!

1 / 3