Knee High Boots and Jeans.....

Too skanky for a 28 year old mom? I mean, I wouldnt wear them to church or school functions. You know Im feeling old when Im about to hang up my boots. :(

What do you think?

They are high heels. I usually wear them with a sweater and skinny jeans. Long dresses, but not short dresses.

Sweet! Thanks, Im still going to rock them!

Oh come on...28? I'm wearing those and I'm 50! There is no age limit on clothing styles, just appropriate styles based on occasion, location, weather, and body type. Look in the mirror, and if it looks good, wear it!

Are they high heels or riding boots?

Either way, rock it ;)

I tried on every pair of motorcycle boots I could find, but I look like a duck in them because I'm so short. I ended up with a pair of knee high 'cowgirl' boots, which look awesome with leggings and a long sweater!!

Just don't wear a short skirt and low cut shirt with them ;)

Depends on the top... low-cut halter? Skanky. Boxy sweater... cute.

You really think he'll keep his hands off you in knee high boots?

Personally, I wore mine with a short little maternity dress the other day. They'll have to pry them on my feet 80 years from now at my funeral. LOVE THEM! Just watch what you pair them with.

I'm 56 and I still rock that look.

Are they high heels or riding boots?

Either way, rock it ;)

Heck no. It's not too skanky for anyone. It's a cute fall/winter style. Very appropriate.

As long as your jeans don't have any butt cleavage or holes showing off your underwear... go ahead!

No, it just depends on your figure. If you've got big ole hips and thighs that look ginormous over the slim line of the knee-high boots, then that look is a no-no at any age. But if you are blessed with great legs, slim hips and flat belly that can carry off the tight jeans needed to slip into a boot, go for it!

I still wear them and I am 43.

1 / 3