Kitchen Remodeling - Fountain Valley,CA

Hello Mamas:

Do you know of a good contractor that you can recommend for a kitchen remodeling in Orange County?
Thank you for any suggestion you can provide.

Peace.

We are in the process of rebuilding our house in O.C. just got back from picking out slabs for my bathroom. Our contractor is awesome spends a lot of time with clients, honest, and resonable. He has his own shop which means everthing is custom. He has dona a friends house and also did our other house's kitchen earlier the year. He has a website but has not had time to update recently. He has many more pics of his work. check out Amax construction. If you want more info send me a private mess. I speak to him almost everyday.

If you are putting in wood floors, my husband owns a wood flooring company (that's all he does though, not all the other stuff) you can email me if you are ineterested... ____@____.com

:)

I recommend DZ Developers. They helped us with various parts of our recent remodel, which including gutting down to the studs, our kitchen, bathroom and family room. We also removed multiple weight bearing walls, and they placed the beam reinforcements in our ceiling for us. We wanted to do as much of our remodel as "DIY" as possible, but would not have been able to complete the job without their help!:) (They have, of course, done complete remodels from start to finish, but that was not what we were looking for.) They are a small, personal contractor team, and you will always know who you are working with: Andrew and Amy. Give them call: 800-369-6790 / www.dzdevelopers.com

Good luck! :)
H. B

I had my kitchen redone (completely!) Last year and I get so many compliments!!! I LOVE my kitchen! I can send you pictures and he also has many before and afters to share. Send me a private message if you have any interest.

Bob Rogers is wonderful. His number is ###-###-#### and I believe he goes anywhere in OC. He's in Laguna Niguel. He's very reliable and a perfectionist. He's done everything in our house from gutting the kitchen and completely custom remodeling it, to flooring, patio, decks, windows, electrical, and more. Good luck!

I have been going through the bidding process myself, and just settled on Ryan Construction - I just really connected with their designer, Heather. We have not started yet, so check back with me in about 6 weeks! www.ryanconstruction.net

1 / 3