Kids Train Rental for 2 Yr Old Birthday Party

I think there are several companies around town who have choo-choos for rent that give train rides around the neighborhood for birthday parties. I was wondering if anyone had a recommendation for one they had a good experience with or one to steer clear of?

Booogie Woogie Choo Choo Train
Hal Redfern
###-###-####

I work with his daughter. Great family. Been here their whole lives. Live in the copper canyon area.

Booogie Woogie Choo Choo Train
Hal Redfern
###-###-####

We used the Boogie Woogie Choo Choo and the kids had a great time. They are out of Double Oak and charge $150/hour. His contact information is Hal Redfearn, Boogie Woogie Choo-Choo,
###-###-#### or ____@____.com. Enjoy!

I know nothing of the trains, but firmly believe that such events are more for parents than children, as 2 year olds won't remember much, if anything. Save your money, ask several playmates over and let them play or take them to the zoo. A good rule of thumb for birthdays is take a child's age + 1 and invite only that number unless you do something as a family group. They're too little to do much interacting with lots of children at once. Hope this helps!

I really liked Adventure Railroad. They were really sweet and flexible with location, time, etc. We did it at a park. Liz at ###-###-####. Their are many different kinds of train cars so the kids just had fun riding it over and over. They play fun music that the kids love too! Good luck!

Call Linda McCoy ###-###-#### and she will give you the phone number of her friend's parents who have 2 trains and they go all over the metroplex.
Linda's husband is Mike, in case he answers the phone.
R.

We are renting from All Around Amusements ###-###-#### )for our son's 2nd birthday party next month. The rates are on the website, but its $200 for the first hour. They have a $30 delivery charge depending on where you live.

I work (at a school) with a teacher whose husband owns a train that he rents. I've seen pictures and it is adorable! Her name is Charlotte ____@____.com tell her that A. Fox said you were the one to see about a train.

Hi J.

When my now 3 year old, turned one we had a choo choo train for his birthday party and it was an absolute hit! The kids just would not come back in:) And my son had a blast too! The company was called 'Fun on the Go'. ###-###-####.

Hope this helps
sarita

1 / 3