Kid Friendly Restaurants - Cape Coral,FL

I am wondering if anyone knows of kid friendly restaurants to take children. We don't take children out to eat with us too often. But would like to find more places to eat with game rooms or are kid friendly. If you know any please let me know.

good luck, if i could insert a "humpfh" here i would! LOL I have been here for 15 years. Besides for the typical dennys, perkins, that are kid-tolerable, there is nowhere that I know of that is 100% kid friendly. Luckily I taught my kids great manners so i can take them anywhere NOW. But as toddlers, it was so boring! Good luck, I will keep watching to see if you get any good answers!

Most of the restaurants in the area are kid friendly.......Carrabba's is a great place, they give the kids pizza dough to play with and shape anyway they want and then they'll cook it for them. My kids LOVE to go there. But there are very few restaurants that won't accomodate children.

Southwest Florida Parent & Child recommened Bianca's Ristorante Italiano & Pizzeria, Tim's Magic Wok, Mel's Diner, Parrot Key Caribbean Grill, Rib city Grill, Veranda Restaurant, Watermark Grille, Bubbas Roadhouse & saloon, Jason's Deli, Denny's and Perkins. They list new restaurants each month in their Dining out section.

Ci Ci's pizza is fun, get up to go the buffet line several times (distraction) and they pick out what kind of food they want. They also have some game machines near the door. BUT be careful and watch them or stand by them, hate to think anyone would pick up a kid and walk them out the door.... I have also gone to several Rest that are right on the water, like on Pine Island RD, Matlacha. Another good choice is Leapign Lizard, it is a bar, but on weekends, they have music entertainment and a dance floor. My daughter loves going and listening to the music and dancing. They ahve sit down tables too. They are kid friendly, they gave us several plastic Lizards for her to play with.

Hey... do you have a Chunky Cheese, Gatti's(pizza) or anything like that.. We like Ruby Tuesday's. We sit in the family section, kids love it. That is our special family outing.. hope that helps!

Beef O' Brady's in Estero has a small game room in it...Watermark Grill in Naples has a magician that goes from table to table on certain nights...

HI I found a King Richards on Airport Pulling. They have a lot of things for kids to do inside and out. Go carts and a little rollercoaster, it's pretty cool. My son likes it alot.

Bubba's Roadhouse is fairly kid friendly. They can color on the table and throw peanut shells on the floor! SO we never have to worry about how messy the floor looks when we leave! lol AND they ahve good food!

1 / 3