Kid Friendly Restaurant

We have a 1 year old and 2.5 year old that we would like to take out to eat. Anyone have a recommendation for a kid friendly restaurant (not fast food) in the Hillsboro area? The only thing we can come up with is Red Robin. They will eat anything, so we are more concerned about the environment than the food!

Old Spaghetti Factory is also a good place to take kids. They have a good kids menu and I never feel bad if the kids are a little bit loud.

What about McMenamins?

Panera and at Old Spaguetti Factory.

Chevy's is great for my kiddo. Kids eat free on Tuesdays!

Bugattis is great with kids and the food really satisfies my kids but they really like pasta, it costs about the same as Macaroni Grill but is more relaxed and fun. La Bella Vita Pizzeria is a great one. The owners had twins and a couple of other kids so it is a family run business. They have a room that you can sit in and games to play while waiting they will even throw on a movie (G rated of course) if you are so inclined. Roses is also good for a more homestyle meal. For breakfast Bicuits is really good the down side is that they don't have a changing table in any of the bathrooms.

We have always liked going to Sweet Tomatoes with the kids. You can eat right away so you don't have to keep little ones happy while they wait for food to cook. They have a variety of foods and everyone can find something they like. They also sometimes pass out balloons or have them available for kids. In addition, while getting your food (buffet style), they have a rolling cart you can place your 1 year old in so you don't have to carry them or have them in a stroller.

1 / 3