Karate Class for 3 Year Old

Hello Moms - I have been looking in enrolling my son in an activity and have been looking into Karate. I have been searching for a school to place him in but have not been happy with the places I have visited. I am looking for a school near the Sylmar Area, but will travel to Valencia/Santa Clarita, Granada Hills and everywhere in between those areas. Any input from you would be helpful. Thank you.

I signed my son up (turned 4 this month) here:

Location:
T.K. Tae Kwon Do Martial Arts at T.K. Tae Kwon Do Martial Arts
19188 Soledad Cyn Road
Canyon Country, CA 91351
The price is $65.00.
Canyon Country, ###-###-####
FREE uniform included (one time only)

My husband takes him every Saturday mornig, and he's starting to "get it". The Karate Master is good w/him, but tough...hammers down when my son isn't focused. So far, so good!

It's in a shopping center, as most are, and is very clean and professional.

We go to Team Karate Center in Woodland Hills. We love it. We go there from Northridge. I was just looking at their website and they have some articles to help pick a school - might be worth checking out.

My 10 year old girls take Tae Kwon Do in Santa Clarita. The Master TK Park takes kids as young as 3. He is great with all the kids. They are on the corner of Whites Canyon and Solidad Canyon Rd. The Studio name is T.K. Tae Kwon Do. They have a 3 class trial membership for 19.99 with a free uniform.

B. V

The best I know of is Rising Sun Karate in Stevenson's Ranch-right next to Chuck-E-Cheese on The Old Road.http://www.risingsunkarate.com/

1 / 3