Kaiser Obgyn

I am switching to Kaiser hospital in the next week or so and I was wondering if there were any referrals to a good OB/GYN in their network. More than like I will be going to the Kaiser off of Bruceville road in Sacramento.

I use Patti Tilton. She's been great. And Kaiser is great about letting you switch Dr's if you dont care for one. You can look on the website and they all have their own webpages/bio's for you to review as well.

When you make an appt just tell them you had a preterm delivery the first time and want the high risk dr.

I work for Kaiser and know we have a ton of great doctors and nurses, the best part is, if you aren't crazy about your MD, you can SWITCH! I have had good experience working with all of the South Sacramento MDs, you may also consider Elk Grove Kaiser on Big Horn. Also I would encourage you to check out the provider webpages at www.kp.org, so you can read about each MD and RN and make a choice that you think would be best for you.

I have seen several of the NP and they are great. I had a issue and currently have Dr. Puccinelli and he is very nice and responds quick.

I dont know any of the DR's but the parking at the EG office is great!

I absolutely love Maureen Park. She's at the Elk Grove Kaiser on Big Horn (which is fairly close to the Bruceville facility). I used to live in the Elk Grove area and have since moved to the Cameron Park area and I still make the 50 minute drive down to see her. She's fantastic! Good luck in your search!

All three of my sons were delivered at Kaiser So. Sac (Bruceville). Puchinelli delivered my 2nd boy (as my OB at the time has just delivered her own son and was on maternity leave), and he is easy to talk to. My OB is Dr. Greg Herrera, and he has been an incredible doctor! I switched to him after my 2nd son was born & my OB moved to So. CA. I just can't say enough positive things about him! He's personable, extremely caring and empathetic, as well as being an incredible surgeon to. After my 2nd son was born I developed some fertility issue which Dr. Herrera diagnosed as due to hormonal issues. This made my high risk for my 3rd delivery. Fast forward several years to this past August. I was diagnosed with severely advanced endometriosis (big cyst, etc) and in need of an abdominal hysterectomy. It was absolutely incredible to know that my personal OB, that I was quite comfortable with, was also a highly skilled surgeon (mine was a very complicated surgery, and he handled is superbly - the scar is even smooth and clean, better than any of my previous C-sections scars).

I delivered my daughter at Kaiser South and had no complaints. I had a great experience even though I ended up with a C section.
I now use Dr. Margaret Malloy. She listens and explains things until you are comfortable. My mom has Dr. Puccinelli (male) and loves him. He had checked on me during my labor with my daughter and was very personable, but I am more comfortable with a female.
Good luck on your search.

I go to the Elk Grove Kaiser and I see Dr.Dong. She is great! I switched to her when I went through my second miscarriage and she was wonderful during a difficult time. She was also my ob when I was able to carry my son to full term and again she was a great doctor.

Rebecca King is wonderful. She's at the Fair Oaks facility at Fair Oaks Blvd and Howe Avenue. She's been my ob for over 5 years now and I just adore her. She's always treated me with respect and dignity as well as with great empathy. I cannot recommend her highly enough. Good luck in your search. :)

1 / 3