Just Wondering - What's the Big Ellen Degeneres Lie?

I'm seeing pop ups everywhere that some big secret Ellen has been hiding has just been found out. Does anyone have a clue what it is? I don't want to click on anything and risk a pop up ad attack.

That's what I figured.

She's actually straight and always has been.

just kidding...

AdBlock. You won't see the pop ups any more, and you know that it's just an ad for something.

It's nothing - just ads.

There's nothing about this on Snopes.com (a great place to check hoaxes) and nothing on Google except one joke she told.

Ignore this stuff.

Made me giggle...lol.

I figure it's that she's really a 70 year old man.

Probably the same company sharing the miracle cure that caused Rachael Ray to lose weight. Spam. Definitely don't open it.

I am so happy that I use Adblock already. :-)

1 / 3