Just Sharing - Remedy for Smelly Clothes

Since Sharing is caring: I found out that dandruff shampoo like Head and Shoulders gets the stink out of clothes. It has to do with the Zinc in it. some of you probably already knew this.

I was using Baking Soda and Vinegar but that stopped working.

Now for the question: What is the plural of Dufus? Dufi or Dufuses

LOL

I always use grated FelsNaptha soap, A &H washing powder and 20 mule team borax, then vinegar rinse. It keeps all our running clothes and teen son's gym clothes fresh as can be.

And I have always called multiples "dufuses"... but I don't know if it is correct. ;)

How much do you use?

Dufuses, I think.

The dictionary says Doofuses or Dufuses
What about Goofus?

Good tip.

Not overloading the washer is also a good way to get odors out of clothes (along with baking soda), a lot of people over load the washers and the clothes don't get clean even with a lot of soap.

I believe the correct spelling is dufuses.

Thanks for the tip!

We had an adorably playful dog named Boofus. If she were cloned, there's no way there would have been 2 Boofi – just too goofi. So I choose Dufuses.

thank you for caring today, good tip and I have no answer

You should hang it outside! Not in the sun, though, like some shady area so it won't bleach it. My mom and I were culling through my grannys coats, that were always in mothballs, and let it stay outside on a hanger and no more smell!

1 / 3