Just Curious...How Often Do You Change Your Child's Pajamas?

Just curious - How often do you change your infant/toddler's pajamas? New pair every night? Every couple nights? Whenever they have a bath?

AFTER READING 30 RESPONSES:
WOW! This was a great question of me to ask! :-) We usually do a jammie change every other night or if he would have a bath more often than every other night. It is interesting to read everyone's responses though! :-) Thanks all for contributing to my first "JFF" question! Don't ask me how long it took me to figure out what "JFF" meant! :-P You would be in for a good laugh! :-)

every night a new pair - no matter the age/weather for us.

I guess I didn't realize that not everyone wears clean jammies every night!

My children shower and have clean jammies everyday.

ETA to answer B.B's question, I have clean jammies every night too, if I'm wearing them that night.

My daughter is 4 and we do clean jammies:

1. After every bath (which right now is just twice a week - it will be more often in the summer when she will get more dirty from playing outside more).
2. Whenever the ones she is wearing get something slopped up on them

Sometimes DD decides she wants a clean set every night, even if the ones she had before are fine. No big deal, we have more than enough! But she also has her favorites that she sometimes wants to wear all the time, and as long as they are relatively clean and it's not a bath night where I insist on her putting on a new, freshly clean pair, she can have them.

"Clean" PJs every night? Wow, a LOT of people on here LOVE doing laundry LOL!!! Not to mention spending a bunch of money on clothes.
We wear ours 3 days or so, depending on the season. No one goes to bed dirty, so how could our PJs get "dirty" honestly?! Unless you're in diapers, of course ;)

Our kids have a bath or shower every night but get new pjs every other night.
Why so often? We shed thousands of skin cells every day and we sweat in the night. Pretty gross if you think about it. :P

I guess I didn't realize people didn't wear different pajamas every night.

my children bathe and get a clean pair of pjs every night, really never thought about doing it any other way.

Every night. Always. After bathtime.

1 / 3